HOME
0
LLLLDDLDWW



Sandhausen

vs.

Regensburg


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LLWLLLDDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 30% 30% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 47% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 40% 23% DRAW
Holistic 33% 43% 24% DRAW
Bookmakers 52% 22% 26% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Sandhausen will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.