HOME
0
DLWLWDLWDW



FC Emmen

vs.

Twente


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
LDLLDDWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 19% 30% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 47% 27% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 78% 6% 15% HOME
Statistics 47% 19% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 19% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that FC Emmen will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.