HOME
4
DDLWDDDDWW



Arsenal

vs.

Newcastle


England Premier League
AWAY
0
WLLLDWDDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 64% 14% 22% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 89% 0% 11% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 20% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 61% 18% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 104% 7% -11% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 64% chance that Arsenal will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.