HOME
2
LLWWWLDDLL



FC Koln

vs.

Fortuna Dusseldorf


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
2
DDLWDDDDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 33% 24% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 46% 15% 38% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 21% 30% HOME
Holistic 33% 47% 19% DRAW
Bookmakers 76% 14% 10% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that FC Koln will win, a 33% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.