HOME
0
LWLDWDDWLW



Utrecht

vs.

Ajax


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
WLWWLWWLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 14% 52% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Home 73% 0% 27% HOME
Historical Away 13% 13% 73% AWAY
ELO Ranking 42% 7% 49% AWAY
Holistic 42% 18% 40% HOME
Bookmakers -12% -12% 125% AWAY
Statistics 39% 19% 42% AWAY
Fouls 42% 19% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Utrecht will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 52% chance of losing the match.