HOME
1
WLLWWDLDLL



Ross County

vs.

St Johnstone


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
1
DDWDLWLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 20% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 24% 33% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 23% 23% 54% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 27% 27% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 34% 23% 43% AWAY
Holistic 30% 23% 47% AWAY
Bookmakers 28% 25% 47% AWAY
Statistics 37% 20% 43% AWAY
Fouls 38% 20% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Ross County will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.