HOME
0
WWDLWLWDLD



Aris

vs.

AEK


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
1
DWLWWDWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 26% 33% HOME
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 50% 17% DRAW
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 33% 27% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 23% 37% HOME
Holistic 38% 32% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 31% 34% HOME
Statistics 43% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Aris will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.