HOME
1
WWDLDLWDLW



Reims

vs.

Rennes


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
WWWLWDWLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 25% 33% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 38% 1% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Home 21% 57% 21% DRAW
Historical Away 36% 21% 43% AWAY
ELO Ranking 29% 38% 32% DRAW
Holistic 39% 33% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 37% 33% 30% HOME
Statistics 46% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 38% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Reims will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.