HOME
2
WWDLLWDDWW



Grimsby

vs.

Morecambe


England League 2
AWAY
1
LDWLDWLDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 18% 38% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 73% 7% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 18% 32% HOME
Holistic 41% 19% 41% HOME
Bookmakers 60% 19% 21% HOME
Statistics 45% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Grimsby will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.