HOME
0
LLLDWLLWWD



Ayr

vs.

Morton


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLWLWWDDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 19% 25% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 38% 23% HOME
Historical Home 46% 15% 38% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 18% 30% HOME
Holistic 48% 24% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 107% 2% -9% HOME
Statistics 47% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Ayr will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.