HOME
3
WWWLLDDWLL



Holstein Kiel

vs.

Stuttgart


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
2
WWWWLDLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 25% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 40% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 38% 27% DRAW
Holistic 34% 36% 29% DRAW
Bookmakers 22% 15% 63% AWAY
Statistics 36% 22% 42% AWAY
Fouls 43% 22% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Holstein Kiel will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.