HOME
1
WLDLDLDDLD



Larisa

vs.

PAOK


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
2
WLWWWWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 26% 23% 51% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 17% 50% 33% DRAW
Historical Home 43% 29% 29% HOME
Historical Away 14% 21% 64% AWAY
ELO Ranking 29% 26% 45% AWAY
Holistic 25% 33% 42% AWAY
Bookmakers -16% 7% 109% AWAY
Statistics 42% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 26% chance that Larisa will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 51% chance of losing the match.