HOME
0
WWDDDDWWLD



Morton

vs.

Dundee Utd


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 14% 57% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 57% 21% 21% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 11% -6% -6% HOME
Holistic 30% 18% 18% HOME
Bookmakers -42% -16% 158% AWAY
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Morton will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 57% chance of losing the match.