HOME
1
LDLWLLWWWW



Santa Clara

vs.

Tondela


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
LWLDLDLWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 15% 51% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 36% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 31% 20% 49% AWAY
Holistic 20% 13% 67% AWAY
Bookmakers 61% 27% 12% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Santa Clara will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 51% chance of losing the match.