HOME
0
WWDWWLWDDW



Barnet

vs.

Harrogate


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWWWLDWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 18% 25% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 21% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 50% 33% 17% HOME
Historical Away 29% 36% 36% AWAY
ELO Ranking 39% 35% 26% HOME
Holistic 60% 23% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 10% 31% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Barnet will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.