HOME
1
WWDLWLLDDD



Nurnberg

vs.

Erzgebirge Aue


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
1
DLLDWLWDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 18% 25% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 21% 43% 36% DRAW
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 35% 25% HOME
Holistic 60% 23% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 64% 20% 16% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 39% 22% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Nurnberg will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.