HOME
0
LLWLWWDDDD



Morton

vs.

Queen of Sth


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LWWWLLLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 22% 35% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 28% 44% 28% DRAW
Historical Home 54% 15% 31% HOME
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 24% 29% HOME
Holistic 41% 31% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 9% 40% HOME
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Morton will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.