HOME
3
DWWDDLLDWL



Maritimo

vs.

Pacos Ferreira


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
LWWDDLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 23% 31% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 46% 1% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 30% 20% HOME
Historical Home 14% 36% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 71% 21% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 30% 29% HOME
Holistic 45% 29% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 29% 22% HOME
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Maritimo will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.