HOME
0
WDWWDDDLDW



Alloa

vs.

Dundee United


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WDDDWLWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 25% 25% 50% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 29% 2% 51% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 21% 29% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 21% 14% 64% AWAY
ELO Ranking 22% 22% 56% AWAY
Holistic 25% 37% 38% AWAY
Bookmakers -11% 2% 109% AWAY
Statistics 31% 21% 48% AWAY
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 25% chance that Alloa will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 50% chance of losing the match.