HOME
0
WDLLDWWDDW



Dundee

vs.

Ayr


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLWWDLWDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 13% 32% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 83% 17% 0% HOME
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 40% 0% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 9% 50% AWAY
Holistic 54% 12% 33% HOME
Bookmakers 86% 5% 9% HOME
Statistics 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Dundee will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.