HOME
1
DDLLLLLLDW



Setubal

vs.

Gil Vicente


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
2
LLLWLWWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 28% 26% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 36% 43% 21% DRAW
Historical Away 67% 20% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 32% 18% HOME
Holistic 51% 38% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 31% 34% HOME
Statistics 39% 20% 41% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Setubal will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.