HOME
0
DLDLLLDDLL



Brechin

vs.

Annan Athletic


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LLLLLLLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 9% 59% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 14% 21% 64% AWAY
Historical Away 71% 0% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 11% 47% AWAY
Holistic 28% 7% 64% AWAY
Bookmakers 29% 2% 69% AWAY
Statistics 39% 18% 43% AWAY
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Brechin will win, a 9% chance of a draw / tie, and a 59% chance of losing the match.