HOME
2
LLWWLLLLWW



Mechelen

vs.

Anderlecht


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
0
DDWDLWWDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 23% 36% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 30% 30% HOME
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 30% 30% HOME
Holistic 40% 30% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 22% 49% AWAY
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Mechelen will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.