HOME
0
LLLLWLLDLL



Oostende

vs.

Kortrijk


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
3
WWLDWWWLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 20% 35% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 13% 40% HOME
Historical Away 57% 21% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 17% 31% HOME
Holistic 46% 22% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 22% 36% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 46% 20% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Oostende will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.