HOME
2
LDLLLWDWDW



Aston Villa

vs.

Tottenham


England Premier League
AWAY
3
WLWDWWWDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 22% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 25% 75% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 33% 30% HOME
Holistic 24% 30% 45% AWAY
Bookmakers 14% 17% 69% AWAY
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Aston Villa will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.