HOME
1
LLWWDLDLDL



Famalicao

vs.

Aves


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
1
LLLLWLWLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 17% 27% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 50% 20% 30% HOME
Historical Away 80% 0% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 60% 9% 26% HOME
Holistic 54% 18% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 95% 12% -7% HOME
Statistics 49% 20% 31% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Famalicao will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.