HOME
2
DLLWDDWLDW



Venezia

vs.

Virtus Entella


Italy Serie B
AWAY
2
WLDWDDLWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 18% 27% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 23% 34% HOME
Holistic 62% 16% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 45% 31% 24% HOME
Statistics 41% 24% 35% HOME
Fouls 43% 24% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Venezia will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.