HOME
0
WLLLWLDLLL



Augsburg

vs.

Wolfsburg


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
DLLLWDWWDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 19% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 43% 29% 29% HOME
Historical Home 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 21% 43% AWAY
ELO Ranking 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Holistic 38% 24% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 12% 59% AWAY
Statistics 41% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Augsburg will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.