HOME
2
WDDDWDWWWD



Gillingham

vs.

Doncaster


England League 1
AWAY
1
WLDWLWDWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 30% 27% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 24% 32% HOME
Holistic 41% 39% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 50% 29% 20% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Gillingham will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.