HOME
2
DDDDWWDDWL



Gaziantep

vs.

Rizespor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
LWLDLWLWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 25% 32% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 36% 27% 36% HOME
Historical Away 43% 43% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 35% 25% HOME
Holistic 37% 34% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 49% 23% 28% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Gaziantep will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.