HOME
0
WWDDWLWDWL



Barrow

vs.

Dover Athletic


England Conference
AWAY
0
DWLWWLWLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 17% 40% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 16% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 25% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 13% 40% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 16% 43% AWAY
Holistic 35% 19% 46% AWAY
Bookmakers 69% 6% 25% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 46% 21% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Barrow will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.