HOME
0
LWWLDLWDLL



Rochdale

vs.

Tranmere


England League 1
AWAY
0
LLDLLLLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 52% 13% 35% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 13% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 21% 31% HOME
Holistic 50% 13% 37% HOME
Bookmakers 75% 7% 18% HOME
Statistics 41% 21% 38% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 52% chance that Rochdale will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.