HOME
3
LWWLLWWLDD



Spezia

vs.

Ascoli


Italy Serie B
AWAY
1
LLLDWWWWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 25% 20% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 40% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 24% 21% HOME
Holistic 58% 29% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 72% 24% 4% HOME
Statistics 43% 24% 33% HOME
Fouls 39% 24% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Spezia will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.