HOME
0
WLWDLDWLDL



For Sittard

vs.

FC Emmen


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
DLWLWDLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 64% 13% 23% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 57% 3% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 60% 13% 27% HOME
Historical Away 67% 27% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 61% 21% 18% HOME
Holistic 76% 13% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 52% 16% 31% HOME
Statistics 50% 19% 32% HOME
Fouls 43% 19% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 64% chance that For Sittard will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.