HOME
1
DWDLLLWWWD



Monaco

vs.

Montpellier


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
LLWWWLDWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 21% 29% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 44% 33% 22% HOME
Historical Home 50% 7% 43% HOME
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 23% 32% HOME
Holistic 45% 27% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 80% 15% 5% HOME
Statistics 42% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Monaco will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.