HOME
0
DWWDDDWWLL



Inter

vs.

Sampdoria


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
LWDWLDLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 76% 15% 9% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 54% 2% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 30% 10% HOME
Historical Home 57% 36% 7% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 32% 13% HOME
Holistic 57% 31% 12% HOME
Bookmakers 200% -32% -68% HOME
Statistics 50% 20% 30% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 76% chance that Inter will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 9% chance of losing the match.