HOME
1
LLDLLWWWLL



Boavista

vs.

Belenenses


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
2
WLLLLWLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 18% 29% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 46% 1% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 35% 27% HOME
Holistic 50% 23% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 73% 23% 4% HOME
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Boavista will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.