HOME
0
LWDLLDLDDD



Partick

vs.

Dunfermline


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLLWWLWDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 17% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 17% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 21% 43% AWAY
Holistic 41% 19% 40% HOME
Bookmakers 43% 12% 45% AWAY
Statistics 39% 21% 40% AWAY
Fouls 35% 21% 45% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Partick will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.