HOME
0
WWDWWLWDDW



Barnet

vs.

Harrogate


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWWWLDWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 19% 26% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 44% 22% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 46% 38% 15% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 36% 24% HOME
Holistic 60% 24% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 11% 42% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Barnet will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.