HOME
0
LLLWWWWLLL



Nimes

vs.

Rennes


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
LWDWLDLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 17% 28% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 36% 29% 36% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 31% 35% HOME
Holistic 56% 21% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 58% 17% 25% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Nimes will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.