HOME
1
WLLLWLDDLW



Mansfield

vs.

Newport County


England League 2
AWAY
0
LDWWLWLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 18% 33% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 80% 10% 10% HOME
Historical Home 20% 27% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 36% 24% 40% AWAY
Holistic 51% 19% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 43% 25% 32% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Mansfield will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.