HOME
0
LDDLLDLLDL



FC Koln

vs.

Mainz


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
DDLDLWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 61% 17% 22% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 43% 57% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 57% 7% 36% HOME
Historical Away 57% 0% 43% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 3% 41% HOME
Holistic 52% 21% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 122% -7% -15% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 61% chance that FC Koln will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.