HOME
2
LLLDDWDLLD



Hearts

vs.

Hamilton


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
2
LLWLLLDLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 20% 23% HOME
League Analysis 42% 24% 33% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 78% 22% 0% HOME
Historical Home 20% 33% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 50% 36% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 35% 30% HOME
Holistic 49% 30% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 94% 10% -5% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Hearts will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.