HOME
0
LWDWLDLWLW



Sampdoria

vs.

Verona


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
LDWDWDDWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 20% 31% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 80% 20% 0% HOME
Historical Home 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 31% 35% AWAY
Holistic 50% 27% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 47% 18% 36% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Sampdoria will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.