HOME
0
WDWLDLLDDL



Denizlispor

vs.

Kayserispor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
1
WLLLLDLDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 16% 22% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 27% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 31% 23% HOME
Holistic 65% 20% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 78% 16% 6% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that Denizlispor will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.