HOME
0
DLDWWLDWDL



Auxerre

vs.

Chambly


France Division 2
AWAY
0
LWDWDLWLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 27% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 53% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 25% 42% AWAY
ELO Ranking 34% 39% 27% DRAW
Holistic 33% 37% 29% DRAW
Bookmakers 78% 28% -5% HOME
Statistics 45% 23% 31% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Auxerre will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.