HOME
2
WLLLDWLWLW



Valencia

vs.

Ath Madrid


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
2
WWWWDWDWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 28% 33% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 46% 1% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 36% 36% 27% HOME
Historical Home 53% 40% 7% HOME
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 36% 44% 20% DRAW
Holistic 36% 41% 22% DRAW
Bookmakers 24% 29% 47% AWAY
Statistics 41% 19% 39% HOME
Fouls 44% 19% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Valencia will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.