HOME
3
WDLWWLDDWD



Brest

vs.

St Etienne


France Le Championnat
AWAY
2
LLLLWLLLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 23% 31% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 54% 3% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 40% 7% HOME
Historical Away 64% 7% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 57% 24% 18% HOME
Holistic 50% 27% 23% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 28% 37% AWAY
Statistics 42% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Brest will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.