HOME
0
DLLLWWWDDL



Monaco

vs.

Paris SG


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
WDWWWWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 21% 13% 66% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 28% 3% 50% AWAY
Historical Encounters 30% 30% 40% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 20% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 13% 13% 73% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 18% 60% AWAY
Holistic 23% 21% 55% AWAY
Bookmakers -34% -26% 160% AWAY
Statistics 35% 22% 44% AWAY
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 21% chance that Monaco will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 66% chance of losing the match.