HOME
0
LLDLWWLWLL



St Truiden

vs.

Cercle Brugge


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
1
LLWLLLLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 26% 32% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 53% 3% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 80% 13% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 27% 13% HOME
Holistic 40% 34% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 20% 32% HOME
Statistics 41% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 47% 20% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that St Truiden will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.